- Campi, M. and M. Dueñas (2017), “Intellectual Property Rights, Trade Agreements, and International Trade”. presented at EMAEE 2017: 10th European Meeting on Applied Evolutionary Economics. “Creativity, Innovation and Economic Dynamics”, Université de Strasbourg (2017). Available at SSRN: https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=3030826
- Campi, M. and M. Dueñas (2017), “Volatility and Economic Growth in the Twentieth Century”. Presented at the 1st International Conference on “Cliometrics and Complexity”, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, 9-10 June. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2859539. Also available at Arxiv: https://arxiv.org/abs/1708.06792
- Dueñas, M., R. Mastrandrea, M. Barigozzi and G. Fagiolo (2017), “Spatio-Temporal Patterns of the International Merger and Acquisition Network”, (March 14, 2017). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2932917 Also available at arxiv: https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.04899
- Campi, M., M. Dueñas and L. Li (2016), “Trade patterns of Chinese firms after trade liberalization”, presented at the Workshop: “Crisis, inequality and development”, East China Normal University, Shanghai, China, 14-18 November 2016.
- Campi, M., M. Dueñas, M. Barigozzi and G. Fagiolo (2016). “Do Intellectual Property Rights Influence Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions?”, LEM Working Papers, 2016/28. Also available at SSRN
- Dueñas, M. and G. Bottazzi (2012). “The Evolution of the Business Cycles and Growth Rates Distributions”. LEM Papers Serie 2012/22.
- Dueñas, M., O. Ivanov, X. Lu and I. Wood (2012).“Robustness in a Space of Complex Networks”. Complex Systems Summer School 2012, Santa Fe Institute.